~A structured learning environment with all the comforts of home~
La Petite Playschool is an in-home, year-round, state-certified child care facility that follows strict health and safety guidelines, much like that of a large child care facility. Our primary goal is to provide our parents with peace of mind, knowing that their child will be safe and loved while in our care. We endeavor to build a strong partnership with each family in order to meet every child's individual needs. Our professional, competent, staff have been properly-trained, making them well-able to provide optimal care for six-week through six-year old children.
• Our facility has passed a comprehensive health and safety inspection
with the CCD as well as the Benton County Health Department.
• Our Director and Assistants possess their Infant/Child CPR, First Aid,
Food Handler's, and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certifications.
• Our Director and Assistants have passed a criminal background check.
• Our facility participates in the USDA Food Program.
• Our staff is equipped to care for children with ADD, diabetes, & asthma.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
LaPetitePS@aol.com or (541) 908-2812 (Miss Lisa)