~A structured learning environment with all the comforts of home~
La Petite Playschool is an in-home, year-round, state-certified child care facility that follows strict health and safety guidelines, much like that of a large child care facility. Our incredible staff is equipped to properly care for your six-week through six year old child. Our primary goal is to provide you with peace of mind, knowing your child is safe, comfortable, and happy while in our care.
• Our facility has passed a comprehensive health and safety inspection with the CCD as well as the Benton County Health Department.
• Our Director and Assistants possess their Infant/Child CPR, First Aid, Food Handler's, and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certifications.
• Our Director and Assistants have passed a criminal background check.
• Our facility participates in the USDA Food Program.
• Our staff is equipped to care for children with ADD, diabetes, and asthma.
• We are proud members of the OFCCN, NAEYC, NCCA, and NAFCC.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
LaPetitePS@aol.com or (541) 752-9892